This week

I finally figured this out. I was indeed on the Cedar stack. The problem was that I had checked my public directory into Git, and when I pushed to Heroku, it realized that public existed, and thus assumed I precompiled. Running git rm -r public and adding public/** to my .gitignore, then pushing, fixes the problem.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s